Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wetter aktuell



It looks like Steve is going to have better weather over there then is predicted in Chicago.
Break out the calculators - these temps are in Celsius.

Which means in Berlin it is?
Anyone, Anyone? Bueller?

23 Celisus = 73.4 Farenheit

This is as of 3pm Berlin time - which is 8am here. I believe. Too many conversions.

*WeatherChannel.com also has this info - but the picture won't copy. So I managed to navigate a website in German to find this picture. Click here to link to the site.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...easy math conversion--double the Celsius and add 30 degrees! See I do teach those 4th graders something!
M

Anonymous said...

FYI..forgot to tell you that is an Estimated temperature-within a few degrees.
M

Katie said...

Thanks, Mom. I knew there was some simple trick that I couldn't remember.

But I do get points for navigating a German weather website, correct?

Anonymous said...

Nice weather....makes living outside much nicer! Living in hostels....I knew Steve was soft and couldn't rough it!! LOL

Diana-

Anonymous said...

Katie gets 100 million points for navigating a site in German. :)

D-

Der General said...

Yeah I couldn't hack it outside, true but I look as just ensuring that I return home - remember I still have a couple of days ahead and less and less Euro. I love this blog stuff.