Friday, April 11, 2008

A strangely familiar feeling....

I woke up this morning and had this strange ache in my back. In fact my whole body was sore. I spent a good minute or 2 wondering how this happened. Until, it hit me. We spent most of Thursday night painting the kids bathroom. Hence by deduction, the physical labor had strained muscles that clearly had not been used in a while.


Suddenly it all came back to me - this familiar feeling of doing work on the house in the evenings during the week. Since we moved upstairs at Christmas we have been slowly getting things done under the gise of being ready for my bday party. We have also had a woman painting the downstairs living room and front room. The plan was to have her finish up and then we would start our work.

Not quite sure why we couldn't be working simulataneously (she's downstairs, we're upstairs). In any case we have procrastinated away several weekends. Buying a car is way more fun than painting!

So pictures to come - as I hope we are pretty close to done on the kids bathroom!

No comments: