Monday, May 21, 2007

Pretty toilets?

When we first looked at toilets - my thought was...a toilet is a toilet, right? As long as it isn't some funky color (like the existing blue one) - this should be an easy choice. Steve was all about the "elongated bowl" - I am not even sure what that means in terms of functionality...but sure - if he feels strongly about it. No problem.
But then I saw it and knew it had to be mine....The Pegasus Structure from HD....


Oh wait - is that a matching pedestal sink???



It is really hard to tell from the pics online - but both have an art decoish edging. These are what I think we will go with in our bathroom. The kids may end up with the same toilet - I just got to see if it is more $$ than other white elongated bowls....that's all for now - my break for lunch is over :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Elongated bowl all the way! Seriously - use our powder room toilet, then try Zoe's toilet. It really is like sitting on a kid's seat when you use a "traditional" bowl. I love what you've selected so far.
Oh, and yeah - PB is over-priced and cliche. But, I'm *this* close to buying a PB bedroom set. Besides, I bet you could have a custom cabinet done at Menard's with all the bells and whistles for the same price. :-P Save big money!