Monday, May 21, 2007

Justification

I think we have most of the bathroom stuff picked out, which I will post pictures of later. It now comes down to justifying the purchase of a double vanity for the kids bathroom.
After looking at HD, Menards and Lowe's - I stumbled upon exactly what I was looking for....at Pottery Barn....Teen. As if it wasn't bad enough to pick something that is from PB - now it is in the teen catalogue? They do have a similar item in the regular PB - its just the wrong color.
Here are some pics of the fabulousy over-priced item that I want more than anything and am struggling to justify....


Do you see all the cute storage spaces?


Of course I realized now - that if I get this I will surely have boys - who will have no appreciation for this at all...... I guess I will have to think about this one a little more.


No comments: