Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blogging on the train...

I just had to try this out.

I got my new Verizon Wireless card today for my work laptop. So, when I realized that not only did I leave my cell phone at home this morning - but I also did not call Steve from the office to let him know when to expect me - starting up my laptop was the obvious answer.

Not a major catstrophe by any means - he could live without the information that I am on the 4:28 which gets in at 5:12.

However, now I have the ability to send him an email from my laptop on the train. Alas - I have no idea how fast it will send from underneath union station nor if I even caught him before he left the office....

What's a girl to do?

Of course I can send a text message to his phone.

So now I am in utter suspense. Did he get the emails (one from gmail, one from my work account)? Will the tm reach him in time?

The only way I will now for sure is if when I exit the train a small pup named PorTillo is waiting for me....

So now we will see how long it takes to post a blog....and how long my battery lasts. In 15 mins we have gone down to 78% - not looking good.

No comments: