Sunday, March 16, 2008

And the beat goes on

It does help that we play music while we work. We agree on most stuff but sometimes I need a little extra push from something heavy like Rammstein - especially if we have a 'heated discussion' about what should be done first or how fast something should take. (Katie is a lot better at getting 3 things done is the same amount it takes me to do one - but I get more detailed, so it all works out.) Happy wife - Happy life.

So we flash forward a bit (thanks to Katie's persistence). We move our bedroom upstairs into the kids room and finish painting the master bedroom, closet and I start working on painting the master bathroom.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like things are coming along nicely. Hopefully next weekend I can actually stop by to see the progress, since I won't be in the bathroom the whole visit!

Sandy said...

Wow! Very nice. Love the floor.

Teach said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it.

Sandy said...

Happy Easter!