Thursday, October 12, 2006

Reflected Reflection

Please honey, you have given insight into more important things that College basketball or Mall walking.

My list is as follows (just to name a few):

1. Naperville - deserves its reputation.

2. Just do it - while I like to plan 108 projects - you start removing wallpaper.

3. We have to make appointments - talk about busy schedules.

4. Little dogs - yeah, I will give that one but I still want a Husky!

5. From Professional woman to little girl in 3 seconds flat - when you want something or need something after I just sat down to watch Patton.

6. Features and Benefits - we are both stubborn but even when I say "End of story" you continue to zig and zag and before I know it I am sold on an idea. Slighty evil.

7. It takes two to tango - I thought I did a lot when I was solo, that is nothing compared to what we got ourselves into now (108, a certain clock ticking which I can't mention, etc.)

8. Cool chicks - they exist! Who had the idea of me coming in as Elvis and then let me do it?!?

9. Thinking things through - "what would happen if I strapped a jet engine to the car? hmmmm" (I would like to say those ideas are no more but at least they are less frequent)

10. Angel - I can't tell you enough of how I need you in my life.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow - your list was a little more meaningful than mine - but I'll take credit for it :)