Sunday, October 01, 2006

My problem with blogging or Where do I start part2

Brevity.

I have really good intentions - I will just write a quick stream of conscious post about the important/interesting parts of an event....but I end up flooded with words.

Take my last post...I even started with a list. That will for sure keep me on track........not so much.

To me every detail is important - summarizing is great for 6th grade book reports - but doesn't fit with how I think or write. So bare with me as I learn to find my blog "voice" and describe my life in a way that might be interesting to more than just me. I may have to start up a diary again for the detailed descriptions of life at 108.

In the meantime, here is one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. It reminds me of Reservoir Dogs as I walk with my posse. PorTillo was great - it was like he knew exactly where he was going.

No comments: