Thursday, September 07, 2006

Game on!

Well, after months of saying, "We'll do that after the wedding", it's time. We had a great honeymoon and got back to a list of projects. We will keep updating as we go and it looks like 108 will be the biggest project of them all. And it may be too early but I would like to start a countdown to 'bay-bee' time, it would be at about 545 days right now.


Editor's note - if I could figure out how to strike through this post I would, and since there are 2 comments on it - I won't remove it. I just think someone was a little premature in his announcement......kg

3 comments:

Kate said...

Dude--you should totally post a ticker on here. I'm sure Katie would LOVE it. Something like this.

Brian said...

Hi guys. Glad to see you're settling in and getting down to business. Remember to invite us over so that we can see your house. I'm still game for helping out with a project or two. But I'll feel degraded if I have to beg to help.

As you may recall, Alison and I are expecting bay-bee #3 in February (Feb 12th is the official due date).

If you need any pointers, Steve, just let me know. There may even be an instructional video or two on the subject.

Also, remember that we're having a Bears Tailgate cookout next Sunday, the 24th. It starts at 11:30 AM. We'll have burgers, brats, hotdogs, chili and various beverages. Stop by and cheer on the Bears in their march to the Superbowl.

Katie said...

Brian - Thanks for the post and the offer of help and er um instructional videos.

Congrats on bay-bee #3 - I actually heard through my co-worker who was at your table at the wedding. I think Steve and I need to work out that whole communication thing......

We our going camping this weekend - so I think we have to pass on the Bears game this weekend - but thanks for the offer!

You are on the list for coming over to the house - no worries on having to beg :)